Dear critics,

accessibility to scientific journals is often one of the major trouble in our work, proved by the continuous requests of articles in this mailing list. The current capitalist regulation of research and academic publications sets limits to our possibilities of sharing and knowledge. This mailing list has often been a means to partially overcome this problems. Since we are critical geographers we should believe in producing and sharing in common, even bypassing the legal and ethical restrictions imposed by neoliberal discourse and its apparatus. Thus, removing barriers in the way of science ought to be one of our main engagements.

Please find below a useful link to get the access to over 46 millions of scientific articles.

http://sci-hub.io/

Cheers,

Nico Bazzoli

--