Apologies for Cross-Posting.
Please find details below of a lecturing opportunity available at the University of Winchester on our growing Criminology programme.

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Criminology

Lecturer - £33,574 to £37,768 per annum

Senior Lecturer - £38,896 to £46,414 per annum

The post is for a (senior) lectureship in Criminology within the Department of Applied Social Studies in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.  We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic academic with an ability and willingness to make a significant contribution to the growth of Criminology within the Department through teaching, research and programme leadership.

As our preferred candidate you will offer expertise in the areas of criminological psychology, criminological research methods and applied criminology, and will be able to lead modules on the BA and MSc programmes in these and related areas.

The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is home to a range of disciplines offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Psychology, Sociology, Theology and Religious Studies, History and Archaeology. We have a thriving and well recognised research culture, and a growing number of postgraduate research students.

One of our core values is 'individuals matter'.  As an employee at the University of Winchester, we are committed to your wellbeing and development.  You will have access to a wide range of benefits and support, comprehensive staff development programme, generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.  Further details can be found on our website.   Post Number: HSS-B18

Closing Date:  29 February 2016

Interview Date: 14 March 2016

Applications should be made online at e-recruitment<https://recruitment.winchester.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/>. Please note that posts close at midnight on the date stated. Late applications will not be accepted.  Current employees, please login to e-recruitment with your University staff username & password details using the 'Existing user login' link.  Due to certificate of sponsorship restrictions this post is not open to applicants who require sponsorship to work at the University of Winchester.

We delight in diversity in our workforce and seek others that share this value

[175th Signature]

University of Winchester, a private charitable company limited by
guarantee in England and Wales number 5969256.
Registered Office: Sparkford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO22
4NR