I'm Alan (twitter @monstercymru) and have worked at the National Library of Wales in various capacities since 1998 - previous relevant roles have included being responsible for all of our metadata standards and I was Project Manager for Welsh Newspapers Online - a £3M project to digitise 1.1M pages of historical newspapers - see newspapers.library.wales. I also wrote a short piece about project management for the March 2015 issue of Catalogue and Index. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions today!