Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2016 um 13:54 Uhr
Von: "Lynne Dyer" <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] project management skills

Many of the skills required by a PM are hard skills, like resourcing, budgeting, setting deadlines, etc.. But, these need to be accompanied by a wide range of soft skills, for example, understanding the culture of the project team, being available to meet with members of the team to discuss issues, motivating the team, being a positive agent for change, being aware of training needs of team members, getting buy-in from team members and other stakeholders, communicating … Do cataloguers have these skills?

Lynne