Dear All,
A post-doctoral position is currently available in my group for highly
motivated individuals who have obtained their PhD less than 5 years ago.
And who don't like rain.
With best regards
Stefan
A post-doc position in structural biology is currently available at KAUST

*Project:* Structure-function of key proteins in eukaryotic signalling and
adhesion (see for example *Cheung et al. eLIFE 2015*
<http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.06866> or *Brami-Cherrier et al. EMBO J
2014* <http://emboj.embopress.org/content/33/4/356.long>).

*Methods:* Hybrid approaches in structural biology, including X-ray
crystallography, SAXS, NMR, cryo-EM, computational methods, bioinformatics,
molecular biophysics and biochemistry.

*Localisation:* StruBE group at the King Abdullah University of Science and
Technology (KAUST
<https://bese.kaust.edu.sa/our-people/Pages/stefan-arold-faculty-lab.aspx>).
KAUST, founded in 2009, is located at the Red Sea shores in Saudi Arabia,
and currently ranks nr. 1 in citations per faculty (QS World University
Rankings 2015/2016). We have outstanding research facilities, a community
with more than 100 nationalities, pristine coral reefs and about two hours
of rain per year.

*Remuneration:* Salary 50 – 60 kUSD per year (tax free), commensurate with
experience. Free housing.

*Contact:* [log in to unmask]

*Stefan T Arold, PhD*

*Associate Professor*

*Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering*

*Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)*

*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)*

*Thuwal 23955-6900*

*Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*