Hi Ashok,
I am afraid you are working with a protein that elutes in the void volume
of S200 column (my first thought: is it an aggregate). Try AUC or native
gel to see if it is a real huge aggregate if no aggregation then running on
Suprose column will help. I would do this even before thinking about
crystallization.
Good luck

--
*Rashmi*