Of interest?

Dr Ruth Lewis

UK Feminista and the National Union of Teachers invite tenders for research into the state of sexism in UK schools.
This research project will provide evidence and insight into the prevalence of sexism in schools across the UK, with a focus on sexual harassment, sexist language and gender stereotyping. The key objectives of the project are:
•  To design and implement research which measures the prevalence of sexism in UK schools.
•  To capture the experiences of both young people and teachers.
•  To identify the support needed to enable teachers and young people to challenge sexism in school.
•  To help develop recommendations for practitioners and policy makers.
The total value of the contract is £20,000.
Deadline for submissions:  4pm on 9th March 2016
Contact details:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://ukfeminista.org.uk/2016/02/uk-feminista-and-the-nut-invite-tenders-for-research-project/

Thanks

Leigh

Leigh Ingham
Doctoral Researcher
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology<http://www.ncl.ac.uk/gps/>
Newcastle University
Room W2.39
40-42 Great North Road
Newcastle
NE1 7RU

E-mail:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Skype: leigh.ingham1
Twitter:@genoleigh

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.