Yet again, the Feminist Library's landlord is threatening to put up our rent hugely! We cannot afford this major increase on our current situation and the change is imminent, so we are looking for any or all potential help that we can get. If you would like to pitch in and brainstorm with us, please do come and join us on Wednesday 3rd Feb, 7pm. If you cannot join us, you can support us in various ways by going to our website and donating/joining/spreading the word here:

http://feministlibrary.co.uk/support/emergencyfund /

Hope to see you there!

Feminist Library, 5 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7XW 020 7261 0879 [log in to unmask]

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.