Hello all

Apologies for cross-posting

This has not yet been tweeted by Turnitin Product, but we got an update to a Turnitin support ticket this morning:

Good news! We have just released Basic 2.6.8. The new plugin can be downloaded in the link below.

http://www.turnitin.com/en_us/support/integrations/download-integrations

We’ve just put it on our Staging system and so far it all looks good: it certainly seems to address the recently-identified “spaces in filename” issue.

Needless to say, further testing will be done before installing this on our production Blackboard system.

all the best

Andy

Andy Turner
TEL Applications Manager, Centre for Quality Support & Development, University of Reading

Room 203, Whiteknights House, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AH

[log in to unmask]   |   t: 0118 378 6128   |   www.reading.ac.uk