Hi Helena

We use Camtasia Relay (and the app Fuse) which integrates with the Helix Media Library (Medial).   Medial also has a Blackboard mashup so that videos are easily linked to Blackboard courses.

Regards
Marion

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helena R. Bampton
Sent: 09 February 2016 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lecture Capture

We currently have a Working Group looking into the implementation of Lecture Capture.  Our plan is to integrate the chosen solution with Blackboard Learn and we would like to identify what software other institutions are using for this purpose.

If you have any experiences you would like to share about rolling out lecture capture, this would also be very useful.

Best regards
Helena

Helena Bampton
TEL & AV Support Team Leader
Information Technology
University of Reading
Whiteknights Reading RG6 6AF
Phone: +44-(0)118-378-4440  Fax: +44-(0)118-975-3094