Thanks for your replies.

Steve - it is difficult to replicate the issue consistently. I suspect that the exact timing of the actions taken may affect whether or not it occurs. In one case, a Turnitin submission point was overwritten with the name and details of another; in another case, a Blackboard Content Folder was overwritten to appear as a Turnitin submission point, making it unavailable.

Craig - we now recommend that staff avoid multiple tabs when editing Turnitin points in Blackboard! It would have been nice to be aware of this issue, and thus able to give that advice before it caused problems for some of our staff...

Yours

Han