From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hanrahan Highland
Sent: 10 February 2016 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Issue with editing Turnitin submission points in Blackboard

We have recently encountered an issue whereby staff editing Turnitin submission points in Blackboard, with multiple Blackboard tabs open in the same web browser, have accidentally overwritten part of a submission point with information from another tab - sometimes rendering the submission point inaccessible. Has anyone else encountered this issue? We are using Blackboard Learn release 9.1.201410.160373, with Turnitin Building Block 2.6.7 (and hadn't encountered the issue before our recent upgrade to this version of the building block).

Thanks in advance for any input!

Yours

Hanrahan Highland

--

Hanrahan Highland

TEL Support Officer

TEL Team, Academic Registry

G01, Senate House, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TH

Telephone: +44 (0)117 92 88830

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.