All who  want to be but have not been unsubscribed why not just filter these emails so they don't go to your inbox  - and you will also be doing those who remain subscribed a favour.
Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Nshuti Rugerinyange <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 24/02/2016 21:25 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: psychosocial approaches to climate change related phd studentship

OMG, didn't I ask to be unsubscribed?

Sent from my iPad

On 24 Feb 2016, at 18:15, Tom Wengraf <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For anybody interested. Matt is sympathetic to narrative approaches. See his web-page and proposed 2016 monograph in preparation.
Best wishes
Tom

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Matthew Adams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all

We are advertising now for a studentship for a doctorate related to psychosocial study of responding to climate change and ecological crisis. It is based in the Centre for Research in Spatial, Environmental and Cultural Politics at the University of Brighton.

Please could you circulate to your networks and Masters students.

Project detail:

'Engaging the creative and imaginative capacities of citizens in climate adaptation and mitigation scenarios' (located in the School of Social Sciences)

best wishes
Matt

Dr Matthew Adams CPsychol
Principal Lecturer in Psychology
School of Applied Social Sciences
University of Brighton
BN1 9HP
tel 01273 644518
web page
 twitter research gate site

My Discover Society article on why the climate crisis needs critical social science now published.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx