Colleagues

Please find attached details of the Watford African Caribbean Association’s 40th Anniversary Ball to be held Saturday 7th May 2016 at the Hilton Hotel, Watford WD25 8HA.

This is going to be the highlight of our year and a celebration of our achievement over many years - I hope you will want to join us. We have planned an evening full of good company, music and live entertainment.

As you will see ticket prices are reduced to £45.00 each for those purchased by 19th March 2016. Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to attend and the number of ticket you require.

We have negotiate a special room rate (B&B) for those of you who would like to stay overnight at the Hotel. The B&B rates are £70 single and £80 double/Twin room; however these rooms will not last forever. If you are interested please let me know and I will give you the room booking details.

Could you let me have first and last name of those attending for our table planning please.

Please share this information with others your contact list.

Thanks

Clive

Chair of WACA