Dear colleagues,

Please see below the details of a job opportunity at West Yorkshire Archive Service:

Project Outreach Worker (Heritage)
Post Reference: WYJS:002-16
Salary: WY06 salary range, £22,937 to £24,472 pa
Scale points 26 to 28
Hours: Full Time - 37:00hrs/week
Based at: Wakefield and Morley / Leeds
Fixed Term Contract until December 2018

West Yorkshire Archive Service have successfully received a £3.6 million grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund to create a new permanent home for Wakefield's archives and the West Yorkshire History Centre (due to open later this year). We are recruiting for a Project Outreach Worker to deliver our audience engagement and learning Activity Plan for the remainder of the project until December 2018. This is a really exciting time to join West Yorkshire Archive Service.

For full details:
http://www.wyjs.org.uk/wyjs-job-vacancies.asp

Anna Carter

[cid:image002.png@01D0D11B.53D34020]

Anna Carter | Audience Engagement and Learning Coordinator

t: 0113 3939774 | e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please note, my working week is Monday - Wednesday.

West Yorkshire Joint Services, Nepshaw Lane South, Morley Leeds, LS27 7JQ

www.wyjs.org.uk/archives<http://www.wyjs.org.uk/archives>

[cid:image003.png@01D0D11B.53D34020]

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.