Explore Your Archive: follow-up survey

The first three-year cycle of Explore Your Archive ends in March. We are looking at progress to date and how things might move forward. Many of you were kind enough to take part in a survey run by the UK National Archives before Christmas. But we are still well short of a good sample from which to draw meaningful conclusions. So we are running a follow-up on survey monkey, with a few more open questions and space to comment. Here is the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EYA2016

It should only take a few minutes. If you took part before Christmas, no need to do the whole thing again, though there are some new questions about the three years of the campaign to date and on which we'd welcome all input. Many thanks in advance for sparing the time.

Jon Elliott
Head of Public Affairs
Archives and Records Association

The information contained in this email is confidential.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and not for circulating without agreement.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that any circulation or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  Any opinions expressed may be those of the individual and not necessarily the Archives & Records Association (UK & Ireland).  Registered as a Charity in England & Wales No. 1041063.  Registered as a Charity in Scotland No. SCO41671.  Registered with Limited Liability in England and Wales No. 2969472.  Registered Office: Ground Floor, Blackbrook Gate 1, Blackbrook Business Park, Taunton, Somerset TA1 2PX