Hi Becky,
On our zoomables, we have long decided that only our Hasselblad/P30 images are to be zoomable, so anything that gets updated with new photography with this camera gets a zoom image, which is currently about 5k our of 11k on the website. So for the new DAMS our vendor only needed a spreadsheet list of these images and then they applied the data, I say 'only' because how do you get the list easily?

Thankfully Sarah Saunder's ITPC toolkit for Bridge enables you to export just this data. First set bridge to view all subfolders then select the camera filter and checkbox the camera you are using, this brings up all images shot with the selected cameras to which you can then export the metadata of that filtered list as a spreadsheet and edit in excel later.

The heritage toolkit can be found here.
http://www.electriclane.co.uk/news/0inodsztu.html

Tony

Please note my new telephone number – 020 7211 2426

cid:image001.png@01CF86F9.22C2BC80

Tony Harris
Digital Media & Photography Officer
Government Art Collection