From: Jane Lloyd [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 February 2016 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Do you request proof of ID for new UK and EU students?

Hi

I would be very interested to hear if other institutions require new UK and EU students to provide proof of identification as part of their enrolment, registration or induction process?  Currently at Edge Hill University we have a two staged enrolment process, the first stage being online with the second stage being face to face when students are required to provide proof of ID.  Any feedback would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Jane Lloyd
Assistant Registrar – Academic Records
Academic Registry
Edge Hill University
St Helens Road
Ormskirk
Lancashire
L39 4QP
UK
Tel: 01695 650700
Email: [log in to unmask]
[University of the Year]<redir.aspx?REF=UjFLbiiwMqlWht8kB-HhM6rb-3yx13W5FGTA_f1uMEoIZSO_sTPTCAFodHRwOi8vZWh1LmFjLnVrL3VuaW9mdGhleWVhci9zaWduYXR1cmU.>

Edge Hill University<redir.aspx?REF=IRovm3oXNZ89E4R9NRz1FMDKttGqvq_QSc7dAZdLZ7oIZSO_sTPTCAFodHRwOi8vZWh1LmFjLnVrL2hvbWUvZW1haWxmb290ZXI.>
Times Higher Education University of the Year 2014/15<redir.aspx?REF=NGO8f0hY5CPF5VLVAHcQrsqNFChqMFk7PKsFqavdmyMIZSO_sTPTCAFodHRwOi8vZWh1LmFjLnVrL3VuaW9mdGhleWVhci9lbWFpbGZvb3Rlcg..>
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.<redir.aspx?REF=4Pqs152dpuNgFuDkZMS0E0R_18YLF9UFa7vZjTTaVqUIZSO_sTPTCAFodHRwOi8vZWh1LmFjLnVrL2l0c3BvbGljaWVzL2VtYWlsZm9vdGVy>