From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachel Jagger-Thomas
Sent: 26 January 2016 17:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bullying and Harassment/ Dignity and Respect Advisors

Hi Julie

We use face to face training with our Harassment Advisors, and work to offer a rolling programme of ongoing training to dig into more detail on specific topics in relation based on discussion with them.  For us, the benefit of the face to face training is that it also offers a ‘touchpoint’ for the Advisors to meet up with fellow volunteers and feel more ‘connected’ to our central coordinator.

Kind regards
Rachel

Rachel Jagger-Thomas
Head of Resourcing, Diversity & Inclusion
Mail : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: +441752 588201
Mobile: +447527 376486

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/JobswithPlymUni>: https://twitter.com/JobswithPlymUni
[Linkedin]: https://www.linkedin.com/company/plymouth-university