Final Reminder for Registration

The registration deadline for the 2016 AEA Spring Conference in Orkney is the 31st of January.

For those of you yet to register, the forms are available on our website for downloading, with full instructions for payment  (https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/archaeology-institute/events/association-for-environmental-archaeology-conference-2016).

The Society of Antiquaries of Scotland have kindly offered to fund 7 student places to cover registration, meals and field trips.  Full details are on the website; contact us if you'd like any more information.

You will also now find the preliminary programme on our website, together with details of all events and excursions

Many thanks,

Ingrid, Jen and Scott

AEA Orkney conference organisers

Dr. Ingrid Mainland
Senior Lecturer
UHI Archaeology Institute,
University of the Highlands and Islands, Orkney College
Kirkwall
Orkney KW 15 1LX