Oes unrhyw un wedi gorfod cyfieithu “Bevan Exemplars” o’r blaen?

Dyma’r cyd-destun - “We are supporting the use of digital technology with the creation of the  Bevan Exemplars. Exemplars are health workers recruited from all Wales health boards to find better and more innovative ways of working. Our Technology Exemplar will be working to fulfil the priorities set out by the Health Minister last week.

“We see the Exemplars as being the eyes and ears of the NHS to see where good practice is being undertaken, sharing that good practice across Wales, but also giving solutions to problems that have been there for some years.”

Tra mod i yma, fyse fe’n iawn cyfieithu’r Bevan Commission fel Comisiwn Bevan neu dylsen i ei adael yn y Saesneg? Sefydliad preifat yw e, a does dim fersiwn Cymraeg ar eu gwefan, nac ar TermCymru.

Diolch yn fawr,

Lewys