Hi,
I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out with my issue below:

I have installed WebPA 2 and would like to integrate it with Moodle 2.8. I have followed the instructions here: http://www.spvsoftwareproducts.com/php/webpa-lti/ but it does not seem to be working.
Two things may be of interest:
Firstly, the instructions say to unzip the lti.zip to the mod directory on the WebPA server - There was no mod directory on the server so I had to create one.  I'm not sure if that is the norm.
Secondly - even though I have enabled the module by adding $INSTALLED_MODS[] = 'lti'; into the inc_global.php file I still do not get the extra lti menu options when I reload the page.

Does anyone have any ideas of what i'm doing wrong?
I'm hoping its just something simple that I've missed or failed to do.

Many Thanks

Karen