"We walk at a time and to a place of our choosing in solidarity with those who had (have) no choice."

Walking the line of a Nazi Death March transposed to England and returned. Thursday 4 and Friday 5 February, Lower Saxony. Germany.

An invitation to subscribers of the Walking Artists Network to be present.

Richard White and Lorna Brunstein and other walkers will follow as far as possible the exact route of the death march into Bergen-Belsen. They invite others to join them on foot and online. Seventy-one years after Esther Brunstein and other survivors of the Lodz Ghetto and Auschwitz were marched at gunpoint from the slave labour camp near Hannover to Belsen, their steps will be retraced.

A performative walk-in-witness on the original death march route from slave labour camp to death camp. In Germany, 71 years later, to the day.  10 curated, themed interventions at the same ‘stations’ as the 2015 Somerset walk, each generating GPS tagged social media.
Tracked on Viewranger http://my.viewranger.com
and Social Hiking  http://www.shareyouradventure.com/

We invite you to be present with us:
Walk with us. Do your own walk and share. Connect with us on social networks. @forcedwalks  @walknowlive