Phil, I can't say it makes me happy to hear (my, your) frustration at the
void after the conference at Falmouth. I had envisioned the beginning of a
dialogue but I guess time is against us, and all that time entails (making
a living, sharing a living, living per se).

in any case, from what you've thrown at us here, one of the things that
perplexes me most is that it is not clear whether these are questions,
remarks, severe thoughts pro or against...the openness and unclear
situating of their wording is intriguing and resonates with my own
oscillations of thought and practice with regards to walking.
in particular I guess the mix between feelings and high-end theory, and the
contradictions engendered and evidenced by these and the practice of
walking.
questions of space and time in their micro, daily, applications and also in
the macro abstractions; the need to know more, to apply better, to walk
more upright, not towards.

the one that I can possibly say resonates fully in practice, theory and
expansiveness is the one about slowing down. Again, all others seem to
leave a trace of uncertainty as to what you're aiming for, why you chose
the words you did, what are the source emotions that triggered them.
Mystery is good; and I wish there was a better medium than email for
discussing these.

waves from brooklyn, bb

--
www.bibicalderaro.com