Another non-standard ticket roundup as I try to wade through the ticket horde.

NGI
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=118930 (18/1)
The NGI received a ticket concerning incorrect or missing glue information for the Tier 1, Brunel, Imperial, Liverpool, Durham, Glasgow, Bristol, Oxford and RALPP.
The variables in question are GlueSubClusterPhysicalCPUs, GlueSubClusterLogicalCPUs and GlueHostProcessorOtherDescription. There are some extra instructions in the ticket - it would be nice if we didn't have to create child tickets (hint hint...).

If this boils down to the fact that we have several CEs in front of the same cluster again, I won't be happy. Because as far as I can tell the values we publish are correct.

I would bounce the ticket back with a request for the actual bits of information they are objecting to.

Cheers,
Daniela

--
Sent from the pit of despair