Hi Winnie,

If you go to a bdii of your choice there might be a glue validator on there
which you can run:

[root@bdii03 ~]# glue-validator -H lcgbdii02.phy.bris.ac.uk -p 2170 -b
o=glue -k -v3  | more
CRITICAL - errors 1, warnings 44, info 456 | errors=1;warnings=44;info=456

E026 Description: Domain Foreign Key not matching GLUE2DomainID in the dn
E026 Affected DN:
GLUE2ServiceID=urn:ogf:ComputingService:lcgce01.phy.bris.ac.uk:arex
                  GLUE2GroupID=services
                  GLUE2DomainID=UKI-SOUTHGRID-BRIS-HEP
                  o=glue
E026 Affected attribute: GLUE2ServiceAdminDomainForeignKey
E026 Published value: urn:ad:UKI-SOUTHGRID-BRIS-HEP

I get exactly the same error for my arc-ce. Usually restarting it helps,
but so far I had no luck with this, so I'm just going to ignore it.

Cheers,
Daniela

--
Sent from the pit of despair