Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - SPM Archives

Dear Donald,

    Thanks for your opinion. I just notice that, in most fMRI papers using 3dClustSim, how reseachers determine the mask for Monte Carlo simulations is not described (e.g., only "As estimated using 3dClustSim, this cluster extent threshold gave rise to a corrected whole brain cluster-wise significance level of p < 0.05". Nothing else.). Today I can determine an average gray matter mask of my group and trhesholded it at 0.2, but next time I can threshold it at 0.5.....!?

    Mike