Dear Vladimir

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I could understand this part very well because of your reply.

I have a query in continuation to the same. Now if we have two conditions C1 and C2 and we model the condition specific effects. In that case after we have got our winning model (by BMS) we extract the DCM.Ep.A and DCM.Ep.B and also for C for the winning model.
Now my query is on these condition specific effects.
(1) What does A matrix show in terms of connection strength. Does it shows the connection strength for average of two condition C1 and C2 (i.e C1+C2)?. Or does the A matrix shows the connection strength for difference waves of two condition (i.e.  C1-C2)?.
(2) What does the B matrix show in terms of connection strength modulation. Is the parameter obtained by fitting the model to Condion C1 minus Condition C2. Suppose I get the value of A(1, 2) = 0.07 and B(1, 2)= 0.02. Does that mean that for condition C1 the strength of a connection = 0.07 and for C2= (.07)+ - (.02).

As I am new to DCM and couldn't clarify this clearly from manual, your answers will clarify my doubt.

Regards
Rajan Kashyap