Dear Elijah,

I presume these are dynamic PET time-activity curves? I don’t have PMOD in front of me but if each VOI is encoded by a different voxel value that should be very easy in PMOD - it’s akin to sampling multiple regions with the Hammers_mith maximum probability map implemented in PMOD.

Have you got the PNEURO module? If you follow the steps for a standard atlas-based analysis and then simply replace the atlas with your .nii with multiple VOIs, I can’t see a reason why that wouldn’t work.

All the best and good luck,

Alexander

Alexander Hammers, MD PhD

Professor (Honorary Consultant) of Imaging and Neuroscience
Head of PET Imaging Centre
Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering
King's College London
St Thomas' Hospital, London

Telephone	+44-(0)20 7188 8364 (PA Amanda Provencal)
Email		[log in to unmask]