Dear Uma,

Theoretically yes, but I don’t think anyone has done this yet. Let us know if you encounter any problems :-)

Best,

From: UMA K [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 January 2016 11:07
To: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [SPM] Spectral DCM

Thank you Dr. Zeidman
Can we do the search and post hoc selection of reduced models using GUI after estimating cross spectra of a full model?

Thanks in advance
Uma

On 13 Jan 2016 16:03, "Zeidman, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

‘P’ is a cell array of DCMs – one per subject. Leave this blank to select these with the GUI.

‘fun’ is optional. It is a handle to a function which returns an integer, representing which family a candidate model should be assigned to, given its A,B and C matrix. See the help at the top of spm_dcm_post_hoc for more details.

Best,