Dear SPMers,

I am wondering which tool you'd suggest, SPM12 Segment using the
multiple channels (T1 and T2-weighted data) or CAT12 with only T1w- data
(as I understand multimodal segmentation is not implemented here yet).

I notice that CAT12 takes about 4 times as long as the multimodal
approach in SPM12.

Thank you,
Best wishes,
Barbara