Dear SPM expert,

I find a way to create a dartel template of 1mm3 (spm_preproc_run.m change
vox = 1.5 to vox=1). At the end of the preprocessing I have anat and bold
images of 1mm3.

I failed to proceed with my first level model and only after I downsampled
my fMRI data by 2 it worked.

The design of my first level model is very simple with 2 sessions, 3
conditions and 6 parameters of movement. When I run 1st level model
specification with data sample to 1mm3 I get an spm error: "There are no
significant voxels."0 The same error occured even when I simplifed my
design having only 1 session and 6 parameters of mouvement.

Does that mean that SPM is not able to work with big files (1mm3=4Go
whereas 8mm3=1Go) or file with a resolution of 1mm3 ?

If this is the case i would be helpful to get a relevant error message.

Thank you very much for you help.

Arnaud BORE
Research assistant
Cellulaire : (001) 514-647-8649