Dear Colleagues, forgive my advertising a call for papers to the list but but I think this year's Academic Practice and Technology (APT) conference would be of interest to many of you, (and it makes a change from Green Paper arguments).
The conference is is entitled "Mind the gap: changing institution practice: APT in the post-digital age” and is jointly hosted by the University of Greenwich and LSE. It will focus attention on the ‘gaps’, real or perceived, in the contemporary educational landscape: e.g. between technology and teaching, learning and assessment, staff developers and staff practitioners, students’ expectations and achievement, and individual aspirations and institutional realities. The closing date for submission is March 7th and the conference takes place on July 5th on the world heritage Greenwich Campus.
 For further details, and to download the call for papers,  please see our conference website. http://tiny.cc/apt16.

#uogapt

Thanks for your attention,
Regards