Do you have the qualifications, experience and skills to make a strong contribution as a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Higher Education within our Academic Practice Team here at the University of Kent?

The Team supports the University in its commitment to high-quality, research-led education, taught by well-qualified academic staff. Through the Centre for the Study of Higher Education, we provide a distinctive academic home for postgraduate programmes in HE, a focus for research and scholarship on higher education and a resource for continuing academic professional development for staff.

Given the team's wide remit, you would put to use your particular strengths and experience to contribute in areas such as:

·         To succeed in this role you will need:

·         We particularly welcome your application if you have experience in educational research and supervision, internationalisation, and the inclusive University, to support our current modules.

Please see https://www11.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?newms=jj&id=39829&aid=14243 to view the full job description and to apply for this post. Queries should be addressed to the PGCHE Programme Director, Dr Edd Pitt, email [log in to unmask], telephone 01227 824307.

kent-50-web-logo-sig

Dr Edd Pitt | Director PGCHE

Lecturer Higher Education & Academic Practice

Centre for the Study of Higher Education

University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NX

t: 01227 824307| e: [log in to unmask]

w:www.kent.ac.uk/uelt/staff/apt/profiles/epitt.html

w:www.kent.ac.uk/cshe