Dear Colleague

We still have places available on our 4-week Online Introduction to Educational Change workshop from 22nd February to 18th March 2016.

The workshop will provide you with a structured, tutored and peer supported, experiential investigation of your work as a developer, culminating in the production of a personal action plan for continuing professional development.

We anticipate that this online workshop will have particular appeal to early career academic developers; departmental learning and teaching co-ordinators; and others such as learning support staff and those involved in substantial projects or change initiatives. The workshop will be appropriate for an international audience.

For further details, including the booking form, see: http://seda.ac.uk/online-introduction-educational-change. Please ensure you sign up by 8th February 2016.

Best wishes

SEDA Office

Roz Grimmitt
SEDA Administrator
Staff and Educational Development Association
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9HF
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6767
Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 2655

www.seda.ac.uk

This email and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender.

SEDA is a UK registered charity and company (registered charity number 1089537; registered company no. 3709481).