Dear Colleagues

Apologies for any cross-postings. The call for papers for the Congress of the International Council on Archives, in Seoul, South Korea, from 5-10 September 2016 is now open.

We invite you to submit proposals on the theme " Archives, Harmony and Friendship: ensuring cultural sensitivity, justice and cooperation in a globalized world ".