http://www.ramesesproject.org/

Hi Rob,
I am also doing a realist synthesis project. I would second Dr. Randell's comments. It's a big undertaking. To give you an idea I have added my reading list. I would highly recommend all of Pawson's books when trying to develop your theories.
You will gain some examples from publications, see Rycroft-Malone. I would also snowball from the reference lists if you need more lit. :-) Enjoy!

Kindest Regards,

Nesta Roberts

Doctorate Fellowship RCBC Wales

School of Healthcare Sciences

College of Health and Behavioural Sciences University of Wales,

Bangor Fron Heulog Ffriddoedd Road Bangor Gwynedd

Mobile 07534667121

e-bost • e-mail  [log in to unmask]

http://www.rcbcwales.org.uk/current-members/nesta-roberts/