Hi Jean,
I am interested in joining the realist writer retreat, however the price is a little steep for me paired with the flight. Would it be counterproductive to stay elsewhere?

I am looking forward to hearing more about the retreat.
Thank you for organizing!

Kind regards,
Lauren Deimling Johns
D. Couns. Psy. Candidate