Hi all,

I am currently pulling together some resources for biodiversity workshops
and I would be really grateful for some advice.

The workshops are to highlight the importance of biodiversity and the
biological processes in forest ecology. There is one workshop for children,
which I am comfortable with writing, and a second for adults. I am
struggling a little with creating a workshop aimed at adults, and I was
hoping this list would be able to help me.

The adults have an education to secondary school level, have knowledge of
the different plants and animals in the forest, but less knowledge on the
'big picture' biodiversity/climate change themes. Ideally, the workshop
will contain fun activities - it is here I am struggling with knowing how
to aim fun activities to adults rather than children....

I would be most grateful if you would suggest any ideas/applicable
resources to give me a starter point on creating activities for adults that
teach biodiversity/forest/climate change concepts. Feel free to contact me
on or off list.

Thank you all in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Lindsay

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com