Hi All,

I hope this (international) job opportunity is of relevance.

Guerilla Science has funding to run a three year project in New York and are hoping to hire an event developer.

Unfortunately we don’t have the capacity to sponsor work visas, but are happy to consider anyone who can otherwise work in America.

Best
Mark

------------------------------

Brief description:

Guerilla Science are seeking a full-time events producer, based out of New York to assist with the development, production and planning of an exciting yearlong program of high-production value live events that inspire, challenge, and amaze. You will work with the Guerilla Science directors and scientists, artists, and other partners to produce mind-blowing experiences at music festivals, pop-up urban spaces and through our new digital projects.

Details:

The successful applicant will have a demonstrated track record of creating original high production value events, from conception to delivery. You will have professional experience with STEM or STEAM, and a strong interest in at least one aspect of creative arts including music, art, design, performance, or theater.

Salary of £28 - £32K/year (US equivalent), or more for an exceptional candidate, plus other benefits.

Full details of the job and instructions for applying are available from:

http://guerillascience.org/hiring-event-producer-new-york/

Consideration of applications will being Feb 15th and continue until the position is filled.

—
Mark Rosin, PhD
US Director, Guerilla Science
E: [log in to unmask]