Hi Tania,

I’ll do a reply-all in case anyone else is interested: If you look at their events page you’ll see there’s a number of events coming up, with the next careers workshop in September: http://www.medcommsnetworking.com/events.html Also, they have a useful introductory guide to entering the profession: http://medcommsnetworking.com/startingout/

Best wishes.

Sarah

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tania Pernes
Sent: 05 January 2016 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Medical communications careers event

hello Sarah!

This is so exciting! Unfortunately I will not be able to go but I was wondering if this is something that only happens once a year?

If you’re interested in a career in medical communications, you may be interested in signing up for this free workshop on 14th Jan in Oxford: http://www.medcommsnetworking.com/oxford16.html

Sarah Blackford, BSc, MA CIEGHE

Head of Education & Public Affairs

Society for Experimental Biology

Bailrigg House

Lancaster LA1 4YE

www.sebiology.org

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sarahblackford

+44 1524 594850

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com