Dear all,

Please see below for details of the annual paper prize run by the Council for European Studies in conjunction with the journal Comparative European Politics. Despite the EU-focus, the network that runs it is very much interested with topics of political economy, broadly understood, provided they have some loose connection with Europe (I administered the prize last year and it was Laura Horn before that, and we can confirm that we’re very happy to take this mandate broadly and to encourage budding political economists to submit).

The prize is relevant for current PhD students and ECRs within three years of completion, so please do contact Aidan if you’re interested in submitting a paper for consideration – or if you want to put one of your own PhD students in touch.

All the best,

Holly

Holly Snaith

Assistant Professor, Ph.D.

Department of Political Science / Eurochallenge Project

University of Copenhagen

Office 18.2.12

Øster Farimagsgade 5

Postbox 2099