From: Plagiarism [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Dr. Mike Reddy [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 January 2016 13:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Four times more likely... discuss

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/jan/02/universities-catch-almost-50000-student-cheats
************************************************************************* You are subscribed to the JISC Plagiarism mailing list. To Unsubscribe, change your subscription options, or access list archives, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/PLAGIARISM.html *************************************************************************