Hello list. I'm looking for some advice on policy and procedure for the above. We are in the process of reviewing the policy but there are some procedural issues that we are unsure of. Does any one have a policy and procedure that they would be willing to share? I have looked at the relevant sections in the Green Book and am sure that the policy meets those requirements. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, and of course it needs to be evidence based.

many thanks (in advance)

Pip

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: