http://digitalmuseumof.digital

The DiMoDA (The Digital Museum of Digital Art) is a Virtual Reality project
from Alfredo Salazar-Caro (Artist, Mexico City) and William Robertson
(Technologist, Art Institute of Chicago).  I installed their inaugural
exhibition at TRANSFER in NYC
<http://hyperallergic.com/262249/a-digital-museum-that-can-be-viewed-irl/>
and traveled the virtual museum to Miami during the fairs
<http://hyperallergic.com/259013/from-the-virtual-to-the-satanic-a-former-pharmacy-hosts-alternatives-to-miamis-mega-fairs/>
.

They have just received grant funding from Harvestworks
<http://www.harvestworks.org/2016-new-works-residencies/> and are working
on their second installation in the virtual museum to debut in 2016.

Bests,
Kelani Nichole

Owner/Director, TRANSFER
http://transfer.gallery