Dear colleagues,

I am sending to you a post might be of your interest: Avatars, Cyborgs and Robots: Can Humans Enhance Themselves? (I), related to the exhibition HUMANS+:

The interaction between humans and machines has evolved on the basis of quantifying our environment and our bodies and reducing our reality to discrete data that can be mathematically processed. This procedure has improved our capacity to impact and redesign our environment. The production of highly efficient workplaces, the design of bionic prostheses and the creation of intelligent machines are some of the advances made towards enhancing our physical and intellectual abilities. These advances are interrelated within the technoscientific ecosystem that surrounds us, an ecosystem that is modifying our perception and behaviour, all the while it redefines our understanding of what it means to be human.

We hope you like it, next week we publish the 2nd part.

Best regards from Barcelona and Happy New Year,

Maria Farràs /
CCCB Lab
933 064 100
@cccblab / Blog del CCCB LAB

Montalegre, 5. 08001 Barcelona
T 933 064 100 / http://www.cccb.org

AVÍS DE CONFIDENCIALITAT. Aquest missatge conté informació confidencial sotmesa a secret professional. Si no en sou el destinatari no esteu autoritzat a llegir-ne, copiar-ne o difondre'n el contingut. Si heu rebut el correu per error, us preguem que el destruïu i que ens ho comuniqueu immediatament. Gràcies per la vostra col·laboració. No l'imprimiu si no és necessari.
AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Este mensaje contiene información confidencial sometida a secreto profesional. Si usted no es e l destinatario de este mensaje no está autorizado a leer, copiar o difundir  su contenido. En caso de error, rogamos lo destruya y nos lo comunique inmediatamente. Gracias por su colaboración. No lo imprima si no es necesario.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message contains confidential information subject to professional secrecy. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are not authorised to read, copy, or disseminate its contents. In this case, we kindly ask you to destroy this email and inform us immediately. Do not print this message if it is not strictly necessary.