Apologies for cross-posting.

The Health Experiences Research Group (HERG), Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford has places available on its one-day INTRODUCTION TO FOCUS GROUPS course on Friday 4 March 2016.
This course is aimed at health professionals, researchers, academics and postgraduate students who want to develop skills in organising and facilitating focus groups and in analysing focus group data.   Everyone is welcome, regardless of research background.  The course is suitable for those with little or no understanding of focus group method as well as those wishing to review and broaden existing skills. Practical exercises and small group work will be used throughout the course to develop competence in designing topic guides, moderating focus groups and analysing data.
"I go on a lot of training courses. This was one of the best I have been to! So rarely do you get practical experience whilst training. Excellently structured and facilitated course."
"Excellent introduction to focus groups. I really gained a lot from attending this course, and am looking forward to conducting my first focus group."
"A great instructor who held my attention throughout the day - something that is hard to do."

To make a booking or for further details about this course, and/or our qualitative research methods courses in Interview Skills, and Analysing Qualitative Data, please go to Oxford University Stores<https://www.oxforduniversitystores.co.uk/browse/product.asp?catid=165&modid=5&compid=1>
Please pass the information on to anyone who might be interested and/or display it on your noticeboards.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues on one or more of our courses in 2016.