This event is being run by City University on Wednesday February 3rd.

http://estore.city.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=77&prodvarid=530

The Midwifery Society is hosting an all-day Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation Conference on  Wednesday 3rd February

Registration begins at 8.30am - 9.00am - Poynton Lecture Theatre – Centenary Building

We will be hosting a day packed full of inspirational and informative talks and workshops on the 3rd of February 2016 at City University to mark the international Zero Tolerance to FGM Day. Speakers include Leyla Hussein, Joy Clarke, Iman Musa Admani and many more! As well as this we will be screening Leyla Hussein's BAFTA nominated documentary The Cruel Cut followed by a Q&A session with Leyla herself! Tickets include lunch and refreshments for throughout the day. Please reserve your tickets now to avoid disappointment!

Together we can end FGM!

Prices:

£25.00 Full Price (for non-students)

£15.00 Student Discount (Must present valid student ID at Registration)

Entrance is free for CULSU Midwifery Society Members (must be a registered and fully paid member)

Refund Policy:

We will offer a refund if cancellation of attendance is received within 24 hours of event. Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> in the first instance..