And you can find slides and more from a presentation about the Wander Anywhere project by Anna Rhodes (Buxton Museum and Art Gallery) and Ben Bedwell (University of Nottingham/Wander Anywhere) on the MCG's UKMW14 conference round-up page: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/2014/11/10/ukmw14-round-posts-tweets-slides-images/

Cheers, Mia

Sent from my handheld computing device