Hi Rhiannon, I would thoroughly recommend Shaun Nixon of Craven Digital
http://craven.digital/

Before going freelance Shaun was responsible for the Woodland Trust's website (including
its HLF funded, award winning Nature Detectives kids club website), and the  Wildlife Trusts'
website. He built our new website, our business arm Archaeological Project Services' website
and is currently working on interactive elements of our upcoming Layers of History project
web pages.

Shaun is extremely good at building websites for all audiences, especially 4 - 11 year olds,
and knows exactly how funded projects and charities work. I really can't sing his praises
highly enough.

We also had a very small budget and Shaun has gone out of his way to make sure that there
are no hidden costs. He's also happy to offer training and workshops to staff and volunteers.

I do hope that helps!

Beverley Gormley
Cultural Events
Heritage Lincolnshire
Tel: 01529 461499

Heritage Lincolnshire is celebrating its 25th anniversary as a charity.
Find out more about our achievements and special anniversary
programme on our website and keep up to date with our latest news on
Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
www.heritagelincolnshire.org